Freelance Interpreter and Translator (English/Spanish and Spanish/English)
- Member of the Chartered Institute of Linguists (MCIL)
- Chartered Linguist
- National Register of Public Service Interpreters (NRPSI)
- Member of the International Association of Professional Translators and Interpreters (IAPTI)
- Member of the Institute of Translation and Interpreting (MITI)
- Security vetted
- Translators' and Interpreters' Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Postgraduate Diploma in Translation
- Master´s in Translation
- Simultaneous, consecutive and liaison interpreting
- Face-to-face, video and telephone interpreting
- Tutoring/training/examination interpreting (including Construction and Health and Safety fields)
- Translation from/into Spanish (special interest in Literary Translations).
- Experienced in working with Police, Prisons, Local Government, Public Health, Health and Safety, and other public sector bodies
- Subtitling/voice over
Areas of expertise
- Translation projects have included highly technical work such as car manuals, window profiles, scientific equipment, etc. and translation of Latin American short stories.
- Interpretation work has included conferences and training seminars for overseas visitors (including automotive, building and construction industries).
- Legal, Court, Police, Prison Service, Medical, Local Government. Also: Technical, Contracts, Educational and Medical Reports.